The Masonic Assistance Program
The map program
A Master Mason applying to MAP for assistance must be a member in good standing of a Masonic Lodge in the State of Illinois and a current resident of Illinois. All of the medical and dental services must be pre-approved by MAP and will be provided through either inpatient or outpatient care only at AIMMC facilities by their physicians, dentists and medical staff.
If you are interested in applying for MAP assistance, then we welcome learning more about you through our confidential application process. Download the MAP application, print it and complete all of the appropriate information. Pay particular attention to the supporting documentation requested in the application and forward all of them to Ms. Ruthie Rivera, MAP Manager, via email at Ruthie@mfhf.org, via fax to 773-296-5010, or through physical mail to her attention at AIMMC, 836 W. Wellington Ave., CFE Room 189, Chicago, Illinois 60657.
Comprehensive services include:
- Complete range of health care progrms for seniors
- Level One trauma center and emergency services
- Cardiology services
- Dentistry & Special Needs Dentistry
- Chicago Eye Institute
- Creticos Cancer Center
- Diagnostic Imaging and Women's Imaging Center
- Pediatric Developmental Center
- Women's Health Resources
How does one qualify for assistance?
- First, you must be a member in good standing of any Masonic body
- Second, you must be a resident in the State of Illinois
- All services provdied at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center only