The Masonic Assistance Program
The primary mission of the Masonic Assistance Program (MAP) is to help Illinois Master Masons and their families (spouse or dependents) in need of medical assistance at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (AIMMC) to explore available medical and health resources and support functions, and to provide needed health-care services.
A secondary mission of MAP is to provide financial assistance to Master Masons and their families who are financially indigent or medically indigent in order to obtain physician and/or outpatient services at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Inpatient hospital services may be provided by AIMMC in cases where the Master Mason qualifies under a Free-Care Program at AIMMC or one of the medical assistance programs of the State of Illinois.
It is important to note that health-care services will only be offered at AIMMC’s facilities and by physicians on the medical staff of AIMMC.
If you are interested in applying for assistance, please download the application, print and fill out all appropriate information. Please scan and email your completed application to our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail it to the address listed on the application or fax it to 773-296-8984.
Comprehensive services include:
- Complete range of health care progrms for seniors
- Level One trauma center and emergency services
- Cardiology services
- Dentistry & Special Needs Dentistry
- Chicago Eye Institute
- Creticos Cancer Center
- Diagnostic Imaging and Women's Imaging Center
- Pediatric Developmental Center
- Women's Health Resources
How does one qualify for assistance?
- First, you must be a member in good standing of any Masonic body
- Second, you must be a resident in the State of Illinois
- All services provdied at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center only